Welcome to the Children's Centre
The Children’s Centre offers a range of services for families with children under the age of 5 years old.
Please drop in to one of our groups, we offer local parents and carers a welcoming space to come and play with their children in our Stay and Play sessions. We also have a community garden for growing healthy fruit and vegetables.
A range of workshops are also on offer for families, such as oral hygiene, managing behavior and routines. Whether you decide to access Stay and Play, Rhythm and Rhyme or a parents forum we are sure you and your child will enjoy the sessions.
Throughout the year we also have a range of adult learning and volunteer opportunities available, for more information please see our training page (create link to adult learning opportunites or call in to find out more.
We also work with a range of professionals to offer services to families, some of these include:
- Ante and Post-natal appointments run by the midwifery from North Middlesex Hospital
- Baby weighing sessions run by colleagues from our local Health Visiting Centre and staff from Rowland Hill
- 1 year old and 2 year old checks un by colleagues from our local Health Visiting Centre
- Breastfeeding Support and Advice, including Baby feeding and weaning advice run by Whittington Health staff and the Breast Feeding Network (BFN)
- Work Focused Interviews run by Job Centre Plus
- One off meetings with our link Family Support Worker
The Children Centre staff team can also support parents and carers with information, advice and signposting in relation to a range of topics and external services.