Home / School Agreement
Rowland Hill is an inclusive, supportive Nursery School and Children’s Centre in which all children and their families can make positive relationships, learn together, grow in confidence, self-respect and be happy.
The school will:
- Help your child to learn new things, explore new ideas and try new activities.
- Talk to you about your child’s learning.
- Encourage your child to value other people, themselves and respect their rights whatever their
language, culture or religion.
- Keep you informed through newsletters and our website about the life of the nursery.
- Help your child be ready for nursery.
- Welcome you to be an active member of the nursery community.
Mums, Dads and Carers will:
- Bring your child to nursery on time, dressed appropriately.
- Let us know if your child can’t come to nursery and why.
- Support your child in becoming independent, encourage them to dress and undress
themselves, put an apron or coat on and learn to use the toilet.
- Talk to the key worker if you are worried about anything that has happened at nursery.
- Not worry about clothes getting paint or mud on them.
- Support your child in developing the skills that they are learning in nursery such as
sharing toys, reading books, tidying up.
- Share relevant information with key persons that impact upon the child’s experience at the
Please click for the Nursery's Home / School Agreement